Customer Support Representative (Maternity Cover)
||Customer Support Representative – Fixed term for up to 12 months
||Newport, Isle of Wight (UK)
||Team Leader – Customer Support
|Hours of Work:
||08:30 – 17:00 (Weekdays)
Gurit globally delivers composite materials, engineering, processing tools and equipment as well as parts and solutions to a world-class customer list. We work alongside long standing customers in the vertical markets of Transportation, Marine and Wind with continued focus in emerging markets and product development. It is this focus that enables us to continue to deliver the future of composite materials.
Deliver market-leading service for existing EMEA customers through proactive forecast management, order trend analysis, efficient and systematic order processing and effective communication with the supply chain to ensure on time in full delivery.
Order processing & administration
- Building and developing customer relationships
Providing support to the EMEA Sales team
- Managing customer expectations effectively at all times
- Dealing with both external customers and internal departments
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused role in a manufacturing/business environment
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office product, in particular Excel
- Fluency in a second language would be highly advantageous.
- Working knowledge of SAP (ERP system)
- Ideally educated at degree level or relevant experience
Excellent communication skills are essential as the role will require large amounts of interaction with a variety of Gurit personnel at all levels of the organization and with external suppliers. Candidates should be able to demonstrate high attention to detail along with a positive attitude and involves being able to use your own initiative whilst being an effective team player.
Function Profile is available upon request.
All applicants will be required to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK