||Senior Project Manger
|Hours of work:
||40 hrs Mon – Fri
The project manager will provide an interface between our increasing international customer base and our tooling business in Taicang, China. It will be an opportunity to get international business experience in a role with a large degree of responsibility and autonomy.
- Review and sign the technical agreement with customer;
- Quote for project with company requested EBIT level, quotation review meeting and approval in RFQ system;
- Define the project schedule and monitoring the status, communicate with customer in a weekly basis;
- Review and document key activities like kick-off, risk assessment, Quotation, project schedule, weekly status report, design review record, ECR, FAI, SAI, lessons learn, project close meeting, etc.;
- Review project Actual Cost vs Budget Cost in weekly basis;
- Ensure the project to fulfil specified goals of quality, delivery, cost ,etc.;
- Maintain customer relationship of customer accounts;
- Train and develop project engineers;
- Other tasks assigned by Senior Project Manager.
Skills and experience
- Engineering / technical / business background.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with customers.
- Determined and hard driving; the person to get the job done.
- Global project manager with some commercial responsibilities, business minded.
- Professionally presented, well organized.
- Flexible, responsible, mature, and a problem solver, willing to travel.
- Technical background and experience in management of projects.
- International work experience in composites engineering is a plus.