||Senior Design Engineer
||Gurit Composite Engineering
||Auckland, New Zealand
In the role of Senior Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Structural Engineering for yachts, powerboats and commercial vessels, architectural components, vehicles and transport projects, and industrial components.
- Working alongside a team of design engineers and draftsman, to guide the design process review and sign off calculations and drawings
- Building and auditing FEA models
- Supporting and improving in-house tools, systems and innovation within the engineering team.
- Provide engineering over-site of a mechanical testing laboratory
- Communicate with customers and manage project timelines and delivery.
- Concept design work in AutoCAD and Rhino
- Able to carry out analysis in FEA (Altair Hyperworks)
You’ll need high standards as your work will be provided to external customers for manufacture and we take pride in the quality of our designs.
Gurit is an international company that has been based in New Zealand for over 40 years. Gurit has established itself as a developer and innovator in the composites industry and has positioned itself as a leading global supplier of engineering services, composite materials, tooling equipment and systems. We work on a variety of marine, civil industrial and transport projects with production that serves customers across the Asia Pacific Region.
Apply for this job