Technical Support Engineer
||Technical Support Engineer
||Technical Support Manager
Gurit globally delivers composite materials, engineering, processing tools and equipment as well as parts and solutions to a world-class customer list. We work alongside long standing customers in the vertical markets of Transportation, Marine and Wind with continued focus in emerging markets and product development. It is this focus that enables us to continue to deliver the future of composite materials.
The Technical Support Engineer will use their expertise in Composite Materials to assist customers with technical issues that they encounter. The Technical Support Engineer will support the Sales team in identifying suitable products as well as introduce them to possible new customers, coordinating any required qualification of on-site trials. Where product alteration or optimisation is required of existing products the Technical Support Engineer will liaise with Production and Development functions to make and verify these changes. When new products have been developed the Technical Support Engineer will verify the products are suitable for the chosen market, train the Sales team and then support introduction to the market through on-site trials and qualifications.
- Provide customers with full technical expertise for Composite Technologies
- Qualification of products for agreed accounts to agreed timelines
- Aid in the development of new products and technologies
- Operate as a regional expert in the process and procedures such as; materials testing, technical report writing, product development processes, technical databases
- Develop robust collaborative partnerships with your customers
Skills & experience
The Technical Support Engineer will have developed technical expertise in a manufacturer or end user of composite materials, ideally with structural core materials or prepreg materials. In combination with strong technical exposure and insight you will possess demonstrable customer orientation and comfortable operating in a customer facing environment.